CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Pants are on!

Here I am T+5. Today I went to my favorite plastic surgeon and got my tummy drains out. I can wear underwear - what a great feeling! Seriously, I had two drains in my stomach and two from my boob. Tomorrow I go to see my Dr. and maybe she'll take out the other ones. That is the hardest thing is to figure out what to do with these. This day, my new boob hurts in my armpit. Don't know why.

You can't see it in this pic, but on the right side of the computer are the drains in a bag. My little sack o'bulbs. I have not taken a shower yet, Dr. Smith says it is OK, but I did not feel like it today. So, icky greasy hair. Oh well.

My mom is here and really has helped. Mostly to keep my dear little Lilli from jumping on me. We give kisses and hugs. - very gentle. Lilli said "your stomach muscle hurts". I said yes and also mommy's boob. No fooling here - cut to the chase - she knows what my boob is! OK. I am going to head to sleep and hope to get more than 4 hours. Today was a bit of a hard day, so I hope tomorrow is a bit better.
Ali

0 comments: