CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

My best thoughts are in the shower

Here is what I am wondering. What type of society do we live in today that thinks that a wig is considered "cosmetic" when one loses their hair due to a "medical" condition. We need to start something and ruffle some feathers. What the hell is going on. Like Micheal Moore or not, these are the things that just don't make sense in America. Now, I have not called the American Cancer center here in Albuquerque - so I'll do that next week when I have some down time after the lymph nodes are out. I am sure that there is some type of wig program here. Both insurance companies don't cover wigs. But that is not my selfish point. Here is the point, what about all of those people that just don't know how to work the system. My God, how hard can this be - this is stupid. This is just another road to go down, and I will get a full understanding of it - but listen up my friends, there is something wrong with our society. And, by the way - anyone that can grow their hair fast, do it and donate to the locks of love - www.locksoflove.org. My sister did it a while back.

OK, off that soapbox. I am feeling pretty good. It is about 2 1/2 weeks and I can kinda sleep on my side, propped up on pillows. I am off the pain pills, but take them at night - it just helps.

OK - my little Lilli is home and gotta run - more later.

0 comments: