CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Home Health

I find it interesting that a nurse comes to visit me. It is a strange thing - I am happy to have their medical attention, yet I am waiting for the OUCH! Today I had a gal come, her name was Lisa and she'll be here tomorrow. She also doesn't think I'll get this drain out by Friday. Well shoot! There is a lot of liquid, now it is clear coming from the area. I have not looked at where the incision is nor the drain. Happy to keep my head out of my stinky armpit!

Took a pain pill before she got here - so now I am tired. Lesson learned, I won't take one for her next visit - don't think I'll need it. But, I'll tell you, having this done in the arm pit hurts! Yes indeed! This morning it turned into a dull pain, no burning. But, the worst - the back of my arm. It feels raw - like from a sunburn or such.

I'll be back later - but for now I am going to crawl back into the bed and watch a bit of TV.

0 comments: