CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

How Attractive!

Here is the question for the day - how attractive can your hair look after 4 days of not washing it. Well, you know those magazines that show the models with the slicked back hair......nope that doesn't work for regular folk!

I get my drain out today. Everyone do a little dance! The arm pit is sore - goodness - I can't tell you how sore - but it is. The nerves are effected so there is a rubbing feeling too. But, at least after I get the drain out I can shower. Another little thing is that I did sleep in bed last night. I have been sleeping in the recliner - for fear that if I am in bed I'll be so sound asleep that I'll forget that I have had these surgeries and then pull out the "bulb". You think I am kidding. Between the drugs and just being icky - it could happen you know.

Here is also another thing that is happening. You hear about this all of the time. But, here it goes - who the hell cares about some of the meaningless crap that happens in our lives. Watching daytime TV really gets a gal thinking. How on earth could a mother of 6 pretend to be OK in the suburbs of somewhere and not care about her kids having insurance. That one really pisses me off. But I digress, so what I am saying is that you hear about people going through what I am going through and really wondering about how to make things better around them. I am sure that I'll continue with that thought for years to come. Right now, what makes me happy will be to just be able to get back into my car and drive. Then, it'll be to sit down and process information to do some of my school work. I am behind on one paper - but I'll be OK for the semester. I have this one class that is so great - I can't wait for the Nov 3rd face to face. It is online the rest of the time. I have a presentation to do for that class, so it'll be fun.

Mary is coming to take me to my appointment. For this one, I am taking a happy pill just in case the Dr. pinches me or something. Then, I am coming back home and getting ready for the weekend. Ghosts to find, pumpkins buy - you know that fall stuff!

More later.

0 comments: