CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Hair Day


Here is the short of the long of it....ha ha. Today the person whom I had an appointment with to cut my hair short "re-scheduled". Well, sorry but today was the day which I had set aside for my hair cut - so I called another local place and they took me in. Guess what - I cried. Yes I did. This poor gal - her name is Andie - most likely was not expecting it. Because - I said you can do anything you want with it - make it short. So, as it went - she was so nice. She also told me about a local place to get cheap wigs. I'll write more later but I thought if anyone wants to see what I look like. Oh you can almost see my thing 1 - the stomach boob on the left hand side. I threw caution to the wind and wore a T shirt - still hunched over and when I am tired I look even worse - gotta go get Lilli.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: