CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I fogot this


Now it is a bit later in the day - no nap for the Lilli Greenbean - so I am back. I thought I would upload a pic of us. This was on Thursday - so it was 2 weeks and one day after the surgery. When I would read that everyday gets better - it does. It is amazing.


Also, another thought. Do you think that anyone makes a bra with different cup sizes. You know, like the people with different shoe sizes - they have to buy two pairs of the same shoes.


Another random thought for the day - you never know how this affects your relationships with people. Oh, and remember that recorder my sister brought with us to the Dr.'s office. If it wasn't funny enough that it took forever for us to figure it out - it was sitting on the table last night and it just started to "talk". Seriously, we thought maybe it was one of our phones on "speaker" or something. Strange. Then I heard Lilli say that is Mommy! We listened for a few minutes and then I turned it off. At least I think so........................


0 comments: