CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pic's and updates

Once again - if you don't want to see gross pic's - don't look. So, today I went to the Cancer center for a wig. Yes my friends - they give them away. Well shoot, why don't people just say that up front. So I went and these ladies helped me. I took a funky wig - it looks like the roots need dying. It is red hair - but it is fun. And guess what - I don't need no stinkin' frumpy wig! It suits me. The gal that was there said that she has had this wig for a while and it never looked right on anyone. When I put it on we all said - it is YOU. So I took it. Then we did the Look good feel good - it is really a make over. But, more for people that will be losing their hair....eyebrows, lashes etc. I learned some tips - and also found out who can tattoo eye liner and eyebrows on locally that is good. Something for me to think about. There are a few pic below. Today is 1 month after surgery. So, a pic of my Thing 1. Then, another of me ready to go. I put on this T shirt and it was wrinkled a bit. Good enough - it takes so much to put it on that I figured no one would care about a wrinkle or two! There is my wig pic - and then the "t-shirt" model pic. Crazy. So there you go. Does anyone have contacts in the cosmetic industry. If so, send a thanks to them - they donate make up for the bags we got. It is good stuff - not crap - so they need an special thanks. Enough for today. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here they are:
Me at one month. See how flat my stomach is.......




Here is me - yep - you can see just about everything without seeing everything - note - the belly button - I have no idea what they did from there - but lots of stitches!
Here is my sassy wig. In person - it looks fun.




They tried the turban wrap on me - And, here is a close up of my Thing 1 - so - there is 1/2 of my stomach muscle as my boob. If I did not have the reconstruction - it would just be skin. Nipple nipple where is the nipple. Hell, that is so far down the line I am not too worried about it....

0 comments: