CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

So I woke up on Thursday morning, went in to take a shower and Yikes - I BROKE MY BOOB. I looked at the mirror and saw my Thing 1 has a huge crease in it that is not bouncing back. Oh my God - after all of this! I was getting cleaned up for my Plastic Surgeons Dr. visit. So, I put on a heavy duty bra, stuffed that stomach muscle in and closed up the closures - off I went. This reminded me of when I had to give my notice to my boss 2 years ago. He flew in, I picked him up and tried to do a bit of small talk in the car as we ventured out to the Dallas traffic. I could not stand myself and had to blurt out "I am giving you my notice". No wonder I don't play poker!

I got to the Dr.'s office, went into the room, took off the bra - still the crease - argh! The nurse came in and I said - "I broke my boob"! She took a feel and a look - she scolded me - never wear a bra that cuts across your boob like that again. OK - then - she said that she feels a bit of fluid. Oh no, fluid. What - fluid.....we have to drain it. Is it going to hurt? She had the look of - do you have to ask.

The Dr. comes in, he is so quiet, and feels around, yes, there is fluid. Goes into the cabinet and out comes the needle. Ohhhhhhhhh Crapppppppppp. So I start my deep breathing. He assures me that I won't feel it. Ok, so I didn't feel it, but still, I felt it if you know what I mean! No fluid all is good. Then he explained how my Thing 1 is smaller than my other boob because he could not get enough fat out of my stomach. What I say, can you say that again please and where is that recorder....I want to record this for history. Miss always a bit overweight now has a tummy tuck. I asked him about my little "side pocket" and he said that he'll just fix that right up during the next surgery. So, the next surgery we will lift up the right boob, put on the nipple and fix the pocket in my stomach. Doesn't that sound fun. Just a walk in the park. Since it'll be another 6 weeks of recovery, I am thinking of doing this in the spring or summer. I am so sick of hurting.

I felt so good after that Dr.s appointment, they also took out my belly button stitches, that I went to Kohls for fun. Never know what you'll find at that store a bit of this and that. Then boom, bang, it hit me. I am so tired. Just when you think you can go all day, reality sets in. I guess even though it is 4 weeks into my big surgery. It is only 2 into the lymph node - another 4 weeks to go.....

Another weekend - just holding on and getting stuff done, a bit at a time.

0 comments: