CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

When you just want to punch something

Life is going along as life can be. I now am really sore. I have never been in a car accident, but I bet that this is what it feels like. On Tuesday I went to get my breast drains out. It was a relief for sure. I did not take a Valium for that visit......but I was so afraid that I would pass out I asked to lay down. Dr. Smith said naw, don't worry. And poof, two drains were out lickity split. Each day I am doing much better. Last night I slept in bed instead of the recliner. Which was good until I tried to get up. UGH. OUCH. And, if you don't know, my bed is so high, like the princess and the pea that I need a step stool.

I am going to try and start back with my papers today and over the weekend. I am ready to focus on other things.

So, here is a piece of news that will go with the title for the day. When I was at the Dr.s Office she gave me the news that they are still running tests on the tissue. There was a fast growing mass outside of the duct. Like I said I got that news and just was MAD MAD MAD. I have all of the lymph nodes out on Oct 15th, it is an out patient surgery and then we will figure out the next course of action.

My mom is here and has been great. Lilli is at day care every day, so that is a relief. She comes and gives me kisses and asks if my "stomach muscle" is OK today. Sweet little girl.

I am going on an outing to Hastings to return some movies and may pick up another one or two. Can't drive yet, maybe another week.

More later.

0 comments: