CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wow - I feel good

Finally - I feel pretty good today. The down side is that I just keep eating. Strange. Made a really good cucumber, garlic, dill, mushroom salad - a twist to grandmas - I put a bit of Vidalia dressing on the top as well as olive oil. Short story - brought it for a side dish - forgot it in the frig - and now I am eating it for dinner. Strange how I really want to eat the good food.

Anyhow - the day is over - I am so Thankful that each day is getting closer to get done with this process. I am very Thankful for my family, far and near (I just can't imagine doing this without you). I am Thankful that my husband takes on the Lilli responsibility and does a nice job with that. Thankful for all of my friends, new and old. And mostly, Thankful that Lilli did not figure out that the "coins" given to her tonight contained chocolate until she opened one on the ride home - after hours of playing with them! Seriously, life has such a strange way to make you laugh. If you have not heard this one - Lilli will hold your head between her two hands and say "I miss you so much". Can't do anything but give a little giggle.

No early morning shopping - I figure that we will spend the morning doing something fun. Stay away from those crazy crowds and maybe go wild and splurge on a Happy Meal!

0 comments: