CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Eggnog Latte and Christmas Music

Now is the time to have your eggnog latte and enjoy some Christmas music. See, I have this rule that NO ONE should have an eggnog latte (cut with skim milk) until after Thanksgiving. So, shoo - go - enjoy that cup of joe. And, then, turn on the x-mas music. I went to the Dr. today - what a guy! He gave me new drugs to help the barfy feeling and lots of "you can do this" pats on the back. Looked in my mouth, yep, I have the mouth sores. No salt please. So, after my visit with the Dr. and then blood drawn, I stopped at Starbucks and got a latte. Switched over to the easy listening station that is all Christmas music all of the time. Sang a few songs - sipped my latte and before you knew it I was across town and at school. Gosh I love walking on that campus. I can feel myself not so hunched over anymore. Still, no feeling in the Thing 1 - very strange indeed! Ok, it is late, I worked on my 2nd project to get done "before dooms day" and in the morning I'll attempt #3 project. Did all of my barfy shopping, got sprite, ginger ale, protein bars, flavored water and corn. That should do to get me through. This time I am taking Mary's advice and drinking 6-8 glasses of water. OH my goodness, before I sign out...I walked past this room today and this lady was laying down and her face looked orange. Too much makeup I think, but it scared me so I did not want to look any further! Yikes. Gloria made me a nice blanket and pillow for my arm so I'll take those with. Just think, by tomorrow night I'll be 1/2 over....with chemo - still another year with the other stuff.

Here is the picture of Old Town - that will be us next weekend walking around. Can't wait!

0 comments: