CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving -

I can't find a picture of a Turkey - or figure out how to save it on the computer at school - oh well. I am getting ready for the 4p.m. class, the day before Thanksgiving - posted my paper and hope for the best. I am close to plugging away at the rest of the papers to get them done by next Thursday - DOOMS DAY (2nd infusion). That way, I can take all of the drugs I need to take and not get sick.

We are going to some friends early in the pm for Turkey and stuffing. As I said, we will be very nice guests - we will bring food, stay for a while and leave. I am packing a few videos for Lilli as I am sure she'll be looking for something to do - then again they have 3 dogs.

My favorite nurse called me back about the headaches and got me some other stuff. I realized that my appointment is next week and not today - then I panicked - I can't be this icky all weekend - they are closed~~~~~ by the end of this I am sure we will get it figured out.

And, note to self (yes everyone out there) each person reacts differently to chemo. So I hope that many other people don't get these nasty headaches and barfy feeling. For me, I think I am going to buy big sunglasses and cover my ears. Make the stupid people go away....oh - did I say that out loud.

See, I am still not myself and I am going to sign off. Who wants to listen to a gal who mouth is tingly, head is tingly (Chris keeps pulling on my hair - is it falling out? yes - he is going to shave it - mister smarty pants!)

I'll take some nice pictures of our day in Placitias.

0 comments: