CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It is 6 weeks to the day - gosh - how time does fly when you have fun. My nodes arm is still really sore and range of motion is getting much better. I can really feel that my stomach muscle is still healing. Other than that - all is good. My $350 prescription is ready for pick up. Time that by 4 - and there are 4 pills per prescription. You better bet your bottom dollar that this stuff is good for the nausea. If not - I'll be calling my Dr. Thank heavens my insurance covers $310 of that. $40 still seems like a lot - but happy to pay it. My BCBS covers all the expenses on the Chemo and Herceptin treatments. Funny when I checked and they said "if it is medical necessary" do people get these treatments for fun? Yuck.

Went to class tonight, as usual, got really excited and over active. On the way back to catch the bus to go to my car, I was in the crosswalk and almost got hit by a jeep. Oh my goodness - I am going to have to get some of those reflector things. Can you imagine going through this only to be hit by a young thing in a Jeep!!!!

No boys allowed.

I am thinking about having a get together out here. Maybe in the spring or early summer. Ojo Caliente comes to my mind, but I also think that the Ghost Ranch would be good too. http://www.ghostranch.org/site-content/bed--breakfast/rest-and-relaxation-at-ghost-ranch-abiquiu.html

It would be great to get away and just "be" for a few days. It is so beautiful here. I came up with this a long time ago, then I was talking to Amy and said that we needed to get together, then talked to Susan and same thing, so I started thinking - why not have an open invitation for all of us. That would be fun. So think about it - let me know. Friendship is so very important and being real, while being your authentic self is great. Ponder that.

Time to go to bed, get stressed about the Muga test tomorrow and my dentist 6 month check up on Wednesday. Hell why not, 6 month check up on Wed, chemo on Thursday STRESSSSSSSSS!

0 comments: