CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Six weeks out

Here are some pictures of the Thing 1. This is six weeks out of the lymph node surgery. Here is how I feel. My stomach - it is like I have a big piece of scotch tape horizontal across my stomach. Pulling. It is not like the mending of the hip to hip cut - but I can feel the left side is "short". Guess it is because it is in my boob. Which by the way, is healing and I think all of the swelling is gone. Nice SMALL Thing 1. Oh well. Guess I should had the plastic surgeon take the fat from my thighs to make it bigger....on the other hand, ouch. No more. My arm, as you can see in the picture - I can almost do the full stretch over my head. Still can feel under the armpit. Oh well - who needs to feel there anyway. By now I am sure that I could braid that hair - don't care and sorry if that grosses you out my fair reader. It is reality. So, I am getting ready for my 2nd chemo on Thursday. I have to clean the fridge out on Tuesday. That was the worst thing the last time. Ick. I also am determined to not get sick over the weekend. I am going to take all of the medication and who cares if I am loopy. Not me! Just get through it! Why you may ask. I won 4 tickets to the Nutcracker on Saturday. Yes I did. I LOVE the Nutcracker and can't wait to take Lilli and Chris. Even if we see 1/2 of it - that is OK. So, I was listening to my favorite classical station today (NPR stinks during the day here) and boom - I called in an was and was the 6th caller. I won. Who knows where the seats are, the venue is Popejoy Hall at the University. And then, after that, our Starlight parade. Big day, like I say - I can't be barfy. OK, I am now tired after going to my class tonight. Talk to you later.
Here is my sweet out of focus girl eating peanut butter (we are focusing on protein)
Here is Thing 1. Looks nice - huh. I don't know about you - it looks like I could put my change in that little pocket and zip it up.
Here is the sun belly button. How did they re-do it? I don't know. And don't want to know.
This is how far I can reach over my head.

0 comments: