CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

knock knock

Knock knock
Who is there?
Bone pain
Bone pain who?
Bone pain go away.

Ok - it is not knock knock but I thought it a bit silly!

My sister sent me a reminder story about how we need to not worry about how we look in our own skin, and make sure you relish each day. So true, I'll post it here later.

My bone pain is here - in my knees, femur and tibia. Both legs. I hope that it'll go away soon! We had snow last night, but it turned out to be a very nice day today. Cold. I hope that tomorrow it is not bad.

Can I tell you that I am thrilled to say one more taxol. I keep telling myself that this week. And, in between my sister and the nieces are coming for a visit. We are going to do some fun stuff and enjoy a latte. Can't wait! It is these things that I hold onto and helps me keep focused.

Saw Toad and Frog yesterday. Lilli had a blast. Her favorite song is the cookie song. So how weird is this - if you recall we played the Sheryl Crow album on Friday, and I read a nice article in Parade on Sunday. Totally had forgotten that she too had breast cancer.

I have such a hard time with understanding surviorship. When is one a survivor? I really don't think it is while you are going through this stuff - wouldn't that be......lets see.....living through it....???? Then when you are done - that is surviving it....it is all confusing.

OK, enough for today. Oh, I am not so crabby and snappy!!!!! Just the usual (it is all relative is it not). Not taking those steroids it great!!! And, I really did not feel sick.

Enjoy your day, and your eyelashes too!!!!

0 comments: