CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Don't hate me because I have an opinion!

Here is my view of many moons....
I did this on an intel play microscope, there are four moons. Each is rich with experiences......

Being authentic. That is where I want to start. I think that many people including me walk around searching for this authentic self. I want to stop searching for a while and experience. This is nothing new. In the early '90's I recall doing the whole authentic self. So, do you lose it as you change your experiences. Hmmm. So, here is me trying to become authentic, and out loud. I added my countdown clock to the bottom of this screen. Sorry, don't want to ruffle feathers my fine friends, but I am looking forward to change - and a BIG change. We shall see soon. And, if you recall I lived and traveled in and out of Bush country for years. Enough, now you know how I feel about the upcoming elections in Nov. If you have an opinion, vote. Otherwise shut up. There.

It is Friday, bone pain be gone! The fairy dust worked and I no longer have bone pain. Just the dripping nose. I saw my new Dr (need to change my reg doc for basic stuff) and he is great. Nice guy. Anyhow, he went thru fifty million questions and one was running nose..........why I say, because I have a tissue under my nostrils as we are speaking - sharp you are.....

Then I explained to the ol wise Dr. that I don't think my nose is dripping any more than before I started injecting toxic chemicals into my body - but I don't have nose hairs - each has been blown away!!!! I saw the light bulb goes off in that guys head. "I never thought of that" he says. I say, we need to make a bucket to hang off of the noses' of chemo patients - and we need to patent it and make millions! Haaaaa Haaaaaa, he saw the humor in it. I like this Dr.

Skip to my Lou, straight from the Grateful Dead, that is what is playing on my MP3 player. I downloaded Lilli's music to the player and so now I listen to things such as that.

Enough for this glorious Friday without bone pain. Only one more treatment that causes bone pain. Imagine, just imagine. It is part of the authentic self in which I am getting closer to.......imagine, just imagine.

Peace be with you.
Peace be upon us,
Peace be upon us,
Be upon us all
As-salaamu alykum
Wa-alaykum assalaam
Assalaam alykum
Wa-alaykum assalaam
Peace be upon us,
Peace be upon us,
Be upon us all

0 comments: