CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008



I have to just whine for a moment here. This sucks. I don't know how people get through this with taking the high road and not complaining! My finger tips and toes are numb. My fingernails are really cracking and coming off. For some reason my thing 1 hurts. So, here I am still taking pain pills. Hate it. But, I just don't see a reason why to go through this in pain. Hell no.

I uploaded how I look on Monday nights - this is when I am online during my class on Mondays. It is live - they can hear me - and thank heavens they can see me!!!!

My sister sent me a nice new tea cup and some fancy tea. We started drinking the tea tonight - it is great. Here is what I know - there will be a day that I forget about the bone pain, the numbness, the thing 1 pain. What I thought about today is how my stomach feels as if it has been cut side to side. Hmmmm, because it has - but that was 6 months ago. I need to upload some pictures to show how it is healing.

OK - it is late - I am going to bed.

0 comments: