CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008


Here is a new one for you. How about walking into a bank with a hat. Have you thought about that lately? I went to the credit union here on campus to see what they have as far as accounts etc. (see that law of affirmation - I am planning on getting a part time job here.....) and the sign read: "please take off your hat and sunglasses". Well of course - what the heck am I thinking - they may mistake me for that bald bank robber! Seriously, I did not even think about it. So, I opened the door and said - hey if you want me to take off my hat fine - but I am bald under here! So, she looked at me and gave me "that's okay" look. Could you see it now - cops all around the building...goodness - just another thing. And, in addition to that - my nose was running away...fast fast fast it was going. She went to shake my hand, and I was like - do you really want to shake my hand with a snotty Kleenex in it? Nope - so once again she gave me that "that's okay" look.

Just to let everyone know, spring has sprung and I enjoyed my lunch on the 2nd floor balcony at school. It is so nice outside with the sun beating down on me. I love that feeling. Am I part cat I ponder...... Quickly I thought - oh no - that Taxol is still in me and I need to stay out of the sun. So I went inside and got my 59 cent cup of joe. And now doing some research.
How delightful can life be.

Here is something else that I have not written but I have thought as I leave my class on Tuesdays. Can attending a class make you high, drunk (use your own word)? God knows it has been a long while since I had a glass of wine, but each time I go to class, engage with the prof and other students, I walk out of there just happy as can be. There is a little spring in my step as I go and catch the bus to go to my car. I feel great. The ah so great that you want to roll down the car window and let people in on your secret. Pssstttt roll down your window - I want to let you in on a secret. I am sure that people would just look at me with a strange look. Oh my, I forgot, I did wear that green thing on my head last week, they already look at me weird.

I have once again gone off on a tangent. I seriously will say that everything happens for a reason. I have this fabulous adviser that is so in tune. I visited with her yesterday and I'll tell you what - I feel as if I am in this program to meet her and to squeeze the knowledge out of her. What a fabulous person she is.

Ok - enough - I need to go. It is time for class, just wait - I'll have that feeling in a few hours and then won't need to take pain pills tonight!

0 comments: