CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

This is the second treatment that I did not take the steroid pills. I thought I would take the time to say that I am really crabby and snappy. Goodness, this just stinks. I do know that it'll go away in a day, but I can't tolerate anything or anybody after about 7p.m. My trick is to do something with Lilli during the day to make the day go quicker.

We had a nice Easter and went to church then to the museum of natural history. Nothing like a PB&J for lunch! Mostly Lilli likes to watch people in the cafe and I can't disagree with that.

Here is something that MY friend of over 30 years mentioned to me and made me think about how things go with that "pass it on" attitude. My first infusion there was this gal that bopped into the room. She was wearing the "pumpkin hat". Well, she made me feel better by telling that all would be OK. Thus, I hope that I could pass that on. Makes me wonder - wouldn't it make sense to have a buddy for 1st time chemo patients. Just thinking.

Off to bed I go. May tomorrow not be so snappy and crabby and I not have bone pain. Who cares - a few more days and I'll feel good. Cross my fingers, it will be a memory some day.

0 comments: