CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I thought of this

You know what - this three week thing is really good. I guess I can understand how people do this for a long time if they allow time for a break in between. We had a good birthday weekend. What a riot! Grandpa and Patty came for a couple of days and Lilli was all about getting all of their attention. When they left Lilli said "Patty is my best friend". Well I guess, how many books did she read? It was great.

I am getting ready for the treatment on Friday. It is long. Had to change the time to about 10:30a.m. - for 5 hours. I have a movie and I downloaded some new music. I am ready. Need to get a paper done and some homework done before then. We go to see the Frog and the Toad this weekend, it is Mommy and Lilli time. Then next weekend is Peter Pan - on the stage! When I bought the tickets way back in August it seemed so far off. Wow.

Eyelashes are gone. I need to go out an get some of that 24 hour eye liner. I hate that my eye lashes left me. I feared it - and it is true. Sad. Now, I won't be sad if the brows go - I'll be PISSED! Hang on little tomatoes!

Enough for now. Gotta run.

0 comments: