CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Blood - good or bad?

I got a call today saying that my blood was not good. I can't recall, white, platelets, I don't know. All I can say is that I may not have my taxol tomorrow and that makes me a bit crazy since I have psyched myself up for the day - and the week after. At 300p.m. today I got the call that I missed my appt on Wed. for a blood draw. Shoot, I thought that each week they were going to take my blood on Friday, but I guess that last week my counts were low. Imagine that. See, I have been feeling bad for a long time and my blood finally says it feels bad too! I hope after this week of antibiotic I am OK. We shall see. Anyhow, I was in the office by 3:30p.m. and they took my blood. Saw my friend, the pumpkin hat lady, and chatted for a while. She is really a nice person. One more infusion for her and she done. We were neck and neck for a while but with this taxol taking 3 weeks in-between she really is ahead of me. That is OK. I had two great weeks and happy that it. Time to wind down for the evening.

0 comments: