CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Can't believe I am good


Other than my break out on my back - they are like zits - gross - I feel great. So great that I had a latte today. Yep - finally - it sounded good. Should have had a decaf though....

Went to Trader Joes today - and got these cheese curds. Yuck. Where is the "squeek" in the cheese? You know how the real curds squeek for some reason.

Hard to believe that last week I was just pushing through my ickyness. The other night after class, this one lady asked if I wanted a ride to my car. I found myself saying no thanks, I feel really good and I want to walk. I love to walk on campus.

My bone pain is gone. Even my femur bones don't feel any pain. Thank heavens!

OK, not too much to say tonight - I uploaded pics to Lillis site and thought I'd jump on here for a moment.

More later when I have some other thoughts.

0 comments: