CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Here we go again

So, you have not heard from me, and those poor souls that did. I am feeling not barfy - good good good. But, something in the drugs makes me nuts. Mean, crabby and snappy! Goodness. I think that for the next two treatments, there needs just to be an understanding that I can't talk to anyone for a few days. Can't help myself. You know the can't help the feeling that you want to have a huge bumper on the front of your car and bang into someone that is not nice. Yes, that is how I feel. Also, the nuelasta shot is kicking in, oh my aching femur bones. I do know that if I can get to Thursday or Friday, I'll be fine. Took a pill tonight to help with/for the pain. Don't like doing that but gotta get some relief.

We are supposed to get a Valentines Day snow storm. That is OK. One last hurrah to wear our boots. Lilli is off of the babysitter so it could be fun.

That is it - big day ahead - gotta get some sleep.

0 comments: