CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year

I am the last kid in daycare waiting to be picked up…….I am sitting here in the chemo room with my fav-o-rite nurses. I remembered that Sheryl Crow’s new album is in the Computer. I like some of the songs – they are the sound of Sheryl Crow if you know what I mean. I put on my hair today. The new hair. Funny thing happened. Long story but it comes down to this – I had an interview this morning. It is for an interesting venture at UNM. Not sure if it is a good fit but the moral of the story is that I had to decide what hair to wear. Now come on, have any of you had to think about that? I wore the new wig – it is more of me. So I felt good. The interview – that is another thing – I am getting used to the University type of people. It is a cool program – helping with conserving energy at the University – training position.

Oh Look more people are coming in – good. How did you spend your Friday afternoon. Hopefully not with a needle in your arm.

Oh, I forgot – back to the hair. It was a bit windy today. And, I had a dream the other night that during this interview my wig slid back a bit, the bangs were on the top of the head. I took some time after I entered the building, went to the Potty and fixed my hair. Then I went into the office. The lady says – oh wow – I love your hair! Goodness – I almost pulled off the “hair”. But I just said thank you.

My stomach started to turn at the end of the treatment. When I got home, Lilli and Daddy were outside doing some fixing type of things. Don’t know – it was so nice out that anything outside is good. A couple of hours later – ouch. It is OK now – don’t know why it was so upset!

Random spacey thought for the night. I am not going to take the steroids this time. They help with nausea. We shall see. I have 3 other things I take for nausea so hopefully I will not need those nasty steroid things! Speaking of that – I took a pill now it is time to sign off!

See how high the moon is on my thumb. The others are getting lighter so you can't see them.

0 comments: