CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So, now that I have said nothing is wrong. All is fine. Throw me another coach - lets try something else!!! I am so over it. The gal at work said - did you have your cry yet....WHAT.....I can't do that are you kidding. I have to take this moment and stuff it into a neat little package and kick it across the frickin' country! I am done. NO MORE.

Here is how it goes. I went to the surgeon and thought I would be OK - until she said that she talked to the radiologist for an hour on Friday. And what, you did not invite me to the tea party?????? I knew something was up. Although my MRI came back OK - that is not what they are concerned about. Rather, the calcifications in the milk duct and how my left boob started the same way. Here we go I say.

So, biopsy on Aug 15th in the morning. Hey, like last year with putting dye into my nipple was not fun enough - now they are going to put wires into the right boob (good boob I call it) for a "guided" biopsy. She does five of these a day I am told. Well....whoopie. OK. I am being mean and mad right out but as soon as I write this I'll be OK.

Everyone - cross your fingers, your toes, your eyes, your legs. As from the card that my sister sent me - I'll be munching on a stress sandwich for a few weeks!!!!

Peace be with me today.








0 comments: