CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Exhausted

I can barely keep my eyes open, I think I was so stressed that when the MRI was over I just was so tired. Now, for some I am sure that the breast MRI is nothing. Thank heavens it was a nice day - I was able to look out the view finder to the outside. You look at this Yucca tree/bush. I made a cd of my favorites. Which I have to tell you, since I got that Iphone, and use the ipod I put some songs in my favorites, then when I play them and the next song comes up - I say - oh I love that song.....meaning - of course I do - I picked them silly.

I went to Sams club after my MRI to pick up a few things. I still had the "mask" look - go back to the last year MRI - so I think that people were looking at me a bit funny. Oh well I say!!!

As soon as I get the ice cream put away - 12 gallons I think for the party - I am going to bed.
Peace be with you.

0 comments: