CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Don't look if this freaks you out - Boobies!!!!!


Here is the update. Lets see - these were taken last week - so 7-12-08 how about we just say 10 months out from my mastectomy and TRAM. I have not updated pics.....as you can see my scars have healed pretty well. My belly button is "made" and it really high up. Don't know why. I have my dog ears - that is what they call it on my hip to hip scar. It is gross you can see these fat little things thru some of my workout clothes.
Here is my hair - crazy hair - I love it. Put gel in it and let it go!
This is more of a pic to look at my stomach muscle. On the right of the pic (my left side) you see there is an indent.




Here is the top of the flap.
And the entire flap - the "knot" on the right side.

Here is a better view of the scars.

0 comments: