CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Waiting for the other shoe to drop

So that is what my sister says - waiting for the other shoe to drop. Meaning, I felt OK this time around. But now I am waiting! No huge headaches, I had some bits of nausea throughout the weekend and took lots of medication. I survived the weekend, and now I am feeling decent. Yippee! It really is all relative. If you feel like shit the first time, anything better is looking on the up side! Last night I have to say that I was just out of sorts. Hot face, sore sore sore shoulders and back. I could not wait for bedtime. I feel asleep about 8p.m. and did not get up until 2:30a.m. Thank heavens. I have "bone pain" ohhhhh my aching bones. Seriously, my left femur does hurt inside. You know, that deep pain. I am holding off on any wacky meds until time for bed.

This morning I thought it was going to be a bad (icky) day. I did everything I could to drop off Lilli and come home. My thought was to go to school and get my paper done, nope. I came home, and made some tea, organized the top of the TV stand. Righty - oh - put Santa on the top of the TV dresser thing (in the front room) for a bit of Christmas.

Now, I have two hours and I'll grade papers. Get that done so it is off my plate. Another day, another day closer to getting this toxic thing done. More later - hopefully I'll take some nice pictures of our 60 degree beautiful day here.

0 comments: