CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Thoughts on a late rainy night...

Dropped off my paper at school. Gave the prof some homemade goodies and a Thank You note. She is a great person. Who knows what grade I'll get on the paper - it is DONE! I can't tell you how great that feels. Looking back, how did I do this? With lots of help for sure.

I thought I would add a few notes. Hey if anyone has their Official Parenting Manual - pull it out please! So, as a parent, going through the tough time with the surgeries, shaving my head brought up new questions. Do you hide the head until the hair grows back? Some people do. Or, should we just embrace it and include Lilli. We decided to do the latter. I hope that years down the road she doesn't have to go to therapy! But, this little girl is smart. It would had been hard to put together the "why" if I just was bald. She got used to me wearing the turban for the last week. And, every now and again she would grab my hair **** Yikes! So, when faced with these things, what does a gal do? The answer is the best you can with what your gut tells you. Was it hard, yes. Did we think about it - you bet. Does it matter today - not to her. That is the beauty of a little girl, it keeps life fresh and in perspective.

Another great day and now it is officially tomorrow. I need to relax and climb into my bed. The rain will soon turn to snow, and the only thing I need to do in the morning is go to the vampire lady and get blood drawn. The good week goes too quickly. Oops - that reminds me - better order my expensive meds while I am thinking about it - then off to bed.

0 comments: