CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Things that don't stop

So, this last treatment made me a bit nauseated. I did not like it. However, today is Wednesday and you know what that means - I am feeling better. I just got back from Sunflower market, and here is what I had at 8:30p.m. - cucumbers and warmed brie. I swear - the odd cravings you would think I would be pregnant. Trust me, I went to the store for Milk, picked up a few other things and thought when I got home I would have that snack. Strange. I am still a bit foggy. I did not take one pill today - thus I am thinking the fog is from the Chemo. My head is not straight and my eyes feel like a film is over them. Hard to explain. Not like a hangover - just like a fuzzy fog.

So, my sister came for a visit. It was nice. She is so good with Lilli - (yes thank you very much sister) and that is what Lilli needed. Took her out for a girls day of shopping. In the morning went my little blond headed mismatched baby and in the afternoon came walking in, a grown up little girl. Oh, how funny. She did spoil her!!! Lilli loves her new purple princess shoes. Today, after I picked her up from the babysitter - I went to get my turbans. Lilli only had those purple shoes on - so - off we went to the store. Oh well.

I have yet to wear my wig. Maybe tomorrow. Last Saturday we went to Chris' xmas party and I wore my scarf. For some reason that wig is just too much. Kinda gives me the creeps. Speaking of creeps - I decided that I felt so good this afternoon, I would try and fit this new, tummy tuck stomach into jeans. Two pairs later, forget it. I'll wait for the sales after the xmas rush. I have about 4 pairs of pants that I wear. And, with the change of the stomach, it effects the other part of the pants. So, droopy drawers. Oh, it could be worse. At least the other night when I wore a bra, it did not break my boob! Phew - I was worried.

My first round of xmas cards got out - my second round is still here. I am thinking that if you did not get one, then they will be new years cards! As I understand we are going to get a storm this weekend. That is OK with me, as long as it does not stick on the ground.

Time to go and watch the news through my filmy foggy eyes. Maybe a nice cup of tea, better yet, I think a sprite will hit the spot.

0 comments: