CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday is the day to be bald - take a look

It was time to cut the hair. I can't believe the difference. My head doesn't hurt any more thank heavens! Get ready to see me bald. Chris says I look my dad. I say pinhead! Just call me Ms. Pinhead please. So, Lilli and I went to the Natural History Museum to celebrate. She kept rubbing my head saying I like your new haircut. Back to the big day out - for the first day in a really long time I felt normal. Strange. No more hair - but I felt good! So, we enjoyed an hour or so looking at different "ages" in the museum, had a delightful lunch in their little cafe. I bet you are wondering what I wore to the event. My black chemo hat my sister made. It was great. But hot. So, I got into my car - took off the hat. Went across town in all of my loveliness. I think that the hats, durag (I am wearing it now) and baseball hat is good. I am going to try my luck at a scarf and see how it goes.
Here is a pic of my sweet girl combing my hair.
The barber. May have been the hardest thing for him to do. Goodness, it was hard. When it was over, there was such a sense of relief. Bye bye hair for a few months.
Here I am. Lilli is cutting Mommy's hair.
Here I am. No hiding here. This is me. I'll post some others with scarfs and hats when I have time.
Look at that mess. It hurt so badly. Oh - I have a dent in my head at the top. Yes - that is from that big ice cube maker that slammed into my head many years ago at Racines. Yikes.

0 comments: