CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Some benefits

There are some benefits to this hair loss thing - many people just think about losing the flowing mane of hair....well....you lose it everywhere. Which means this - when I shaved my legs three days ago - it is not growing back. Yes - isn't that nice. Let's see, I have at least another month or so of no shaving. Nice huh? Jealous? Now, don't go that far! So, how do you lose your hair? I was afraid to put my clip in the front of my hair, would it pull out a huge clump of hair? I would be left with a big bald spot in the front of my head? Nope. Here is how it goes - one strand at a time. My head hurts, felt like darts yesterday when I did not wear a hat. At the end of my hair root - that is where it hurts. The Dr. said it would, and it does. So, for the last few days I have been shampooing my hair, do a bit of brushing on the top layer and that is it. I wore the turban to bed so that it could catch the hair. It did. Good idea. Then, last night we went to Old town to see the tree lighting. Wore my beanie. And, you'll never believe what I did this morning.
I am feeling great - almost normal. OK, not so much but not barfy. Everyone do a dance. I decided that this weekend is my weekend to go Xmas shopping. It also happens to be a weekend that the retailers are pushing to get sales. Up at 5:45a.m., at the store by 6:15a.m. Mary came with me. What fun. Got most of the shopping done by 9a.m. and had a nice hot chocolate to boot. I'll put final touches on some of the gifts this week and then I'll be done. I am getting ready for next Thursday and thinking ahead. Here are a couple of pics - one at 6:00a.m. I am ready to go - it was windy so I wore the ball cap from my sister.
This is during the day - wearing the turban. I think that tonight Chris is going to cut/shave my hair. It is getting to be a mess. I keep finding the hair all over. Yuck.

0 comments: