CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

The notes will be sent



OK, so dealing with the inner struggle of who to tell or not tell. It all seems silly. So, I have decided to just send a special little note to everyone and let them know. Once I have what is going to happen when - then I'll follow up.





It is funny, but I am getting ready to go back to school. That is about the only focus on my mind. I think that it'll be a really good thing to focus my mind on that instead of this. And as always, I have to do fifty billion things at once! Why not this.

On another note. I know that we were struggling with Chris' job change, my going to school and getting out to N.Y. for the niece's wedding. Well, this news wrapped it up. We are not going. I can't see myself being sore from surgery and having to deal with Lilli wriggling here and there. So, next event. Maybe we will make a trip out there in the Spring or Summer.

0 comments: