CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2007

New Doc

So, I went to my new Doc. The office is bright and nice. Dr. Smith came to get me for my appointment. Why, her staff comes in a bit later to accommodate their kids. Isn't that nice. So, I was in her office for about an hour, exam, options, and then scheduling my appointments. When I say options, she is going to leave it to me whether I want my node out. Here is why - there is something about the biopsy where there maybe a slight 20% that they "spread" the cancer. Gosh, I say take that silly thing out and lets call it a day!

So, now I have to do the MRI, ultrasound and blood work. Surgery is for Sept 21st. I am hoping that mom can come down for a day or so to help with Lilli. I am sure I'll be OK, but still.

More later.

Oh, I was thinking, maybe I should do my PhD. dissertation on the perception of the physic ans office vs. reality. Wouldn't that be fun to research. Or, do people even think about that?

0 comments: