CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Random Thoughts for the day

I need to go back and timeline the hair growth. I think it is stalling a bit - that is OK. I like it this length. Have you ever wanted to be re-invented. I am thinking like Madonna? Maybe that is what I'll do. I'll re-invent my outside to reflect the inside.

As I was cleaning out my office, getting ready for the school year (hell, cleaning is always an adventure in my life) I came across a DVD from last year. It was of my balloon people. Remember when I asked for a sign. I can't figure out how to get it downloaded but I'll try.

So, While at the Dr.s office - did I write about that? No - went to Dr. Smiths office last week for my "stitch" out. And, with a 6 month mammogram in hand I was set free. The med tech gals asked if they could see my TRAM. You only have ask once....take a look I say - they said "nice job" then I said - well take a look at my stomach. Nice scar they say - I say well...look at the dog ears....oh he (plastic surgeon) can fix that they say....I say....yes, and I'll get the nipple tattoo too....cool they say......and off I go. Just a pleasant conversation between me, a gal with cancer, and two gals young into the field of medicine.

As the summer is leaving us, and fall is arriving, as my mom says, things just look different, I am saddened. I love summer. We shall see how the fall will pan out. I had a weird sensation the other day, have you ever had a cold bottle of water, then left it in the car, it warmed the water, yet on the inside of the water it is still cool? I felt that the other day. It was warm outside, yet the breeze was cool.

This week I go for an infusion on Friday. Can't recall how many I have left. Maybe 7 I think.



I just came across these - and I laughed. So I thought I'd share.

0 comments: