CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

One year has come and gone

There a couple of notes that I have not blogged about.  Toe nails.  Officially I can see when my chemo stopped and above - it is gross.  As my toenails grow - the new stuff is coming in and thank heavens is good.  So my year anniversary of the mastectomy has come and gone.  It is hard to believe that on one hand it has been a year, on the other - it still seems as if I am in it fully.  As I have said earlier, for me, just for me, the road has so many twists and turns along the way.  There are just signs that you either see as "stop" take a look or "yield" I wonder.


I am looking forward to balloon fiesta next week and reconnecting with some old friends.  Hard to believe that next May will be 20 years that I moved to Vail and met so many neat people that are still in my life today.

With this short note, I sign off.
Peace be with you.

Ali

0 comments: