CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Not too much going on

Here are just some random thoughts for the day. Tattoo's. Now, I am not against tattoos at all. Of course, my one rose was cut off with the ol' boob, and I am fine with that. But, here is what I really wonder. I am in line to get my coffee this morning in the library Starbucks, and alas, there is this girl, I say girl, I bet she was about 18, with very visible tattoo's on her neck and her wrist. They were pretty, but I do wonder the why behind it and then does it just become part of the body at some point and it is seamless, she is one with the tattoo and the tattoo is one with her? Don't know. Meaning, does she see them anymore? So I wonder.

I just thought of something, next Friday is my one year anniversary for my mastectomy. And, the good news is that it is 1 day before my niece's birthday so we will be celebrating together! I think that my sister and I are going to a movie - so watch out - bring on the popcorn - time to celebrate!!!

I am so fortunate that the weather is wonderful here. I look up into those blue skies and really can reflect on being in a good space. I remember, just like a cat, I would sit in the sun when I was feeling bad and cold. And then, with the taxol it would make me hot.

So I ramble. Another week is over, and another busy week is upon us. I am happy to say that once a year I wash my windows in the house, inside and out and all of the screens getting ready for Balloon Fiesta. As long as I am here, and alive, I think I will look forward to Balloon fiesta. It is just a joyous time of the year.


For anyone that is into EI (Emotional Intelligence) check out human media.org and it is #131.

Peace be with you.

0 comments: