CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Getting into routine


I did not put these in my biopsy pictures. Here is the Dixie Cup on the boob pic - I had to wear an old IHG shirt - since I don't have an button down that were big enough for large dixie cup! Seriously - you have to ask yourself - is there enough room in there for needles? And then, why do I feel the need to take a self portrait as I am sitting and waiting to get the OK get up from the chair with the 2 needles in your boob. Sometimes....a lot of time....I am just plumb crazy!

I don't think that I wrote this earlier - so I will now. I went to my Dr. on Tuesday and got my stitches out. She used the glue on the other part - but had to use a stitch here and there. I ended up having to wait for a while. Here is what she said - the results surprised the radiologist - she expected it to be cancer. Yipes. That is scary. So, I am thanking my lucky stars. Oh - side note - Dr. says that when the swelling goes down, my boobs should be even.

OK, I am just going to say this - what the hell are old men doing helping their wives shop? This drives me nutty!!! Today I went for the annual - buy shoes this year for next year 75% off sale and there were two old guys just getting the way. I wanted to pull them aside and explain how it works - move out of the way!!!! And, then I started thinking, for heavens sake - what is the woman doing allowing their husbands actively helping them? Oh humor shows up in a few different ways.

I ran into one of my school friends today, and then we ran into another one of our friends. Girl Power!!!! The one gal has a daughter Lilli's age, so, we are going to get them together so that when Lilli goes to the Pre-K she'll know someone.

I switched a class today - so now I am doing a bit of catch up. It is going to be a busy semester, but I think OK. Doable.

I need to get up early, meeting with two gals for coffee at 8a.m. - so I need to get out of here by 7a.m., that is early. We are going to talk about Second Life and the applications in training. Just fun stuff. I know that I love this stuff, because when I start talking about it in a group I get very animated. So, passion could be that right word.

Peace be with you.

0 comments: