CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Just good thoughts

Yesterday I went to church. Lilli of course went to the kids area and we brought some bubbles with us to share. There is this gal that is such a free spirit - in a way reminds me of Amy. Anyhow - she said that at her work the night before a little girl also had bubbles and just couldn't help but to blow bubbles then twirl in them. Isn't that just a delight? The other side of the story is while she was twirling - and holding the bubbles solution - you guessed it - flung out most of the solution. Oh well - a few minutes of bliss is well worth it!

So, I got this call today. She said that there were problems with my blood. Lordy - what next. I called back and as it turns out when I had it drawn last week something happened and they did not get my plasma. Geez. I had just gotten done with my EKG. So, I decided to just go after dinner and have it drawn. Ouch. Gotta keep some good veins for my herceptin infusions!

And, it was back to work today. OK. I like being there - I admit it. I have lots of work to do before I leave. And, everyone cross your fingers for good vibes my way for my interview for my fellowship with the library. We shall see how that shakes out. I have a 50/50 chance.

Tomorrow is muga scan. For fun - I'll take some pictures. I have not been documenting this round of crap....oops.....round of worry.....as I did last year.

I am ready to put my celebration nose ring back in. Can't wait to have it shine a bit. I'll go on Saturday to my "piercer". You know, every gal needs a piercer!

I am trying to figure out the mobile blogger. I love my i-Phone but can't figure things out.

Time to head to bed.

Peace be with you.

0 comments: