CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Life is anew

And so, with a flick of the wrist, she switched from one year to the next by changing her car parking permit. Alas, a new year, a new start and new thoughts are on the horizon. I am starting to look at life in the way my advisor suggests some people are – passion hoppers. That is why this life will suit me. I like to go from one thing, to the next with zest and passion. Why not.

There has been some interesting research done on positive surroundings for cancer patients. I have known this and wish I can find the article – maybe later. But, as indicated, being positive and surrounding yourself with positive thoughts through the process helps. It does go back to, put one foot infront of the next and figure things out. If you don’t like it, then live with it or change it. It is about choice. Because there are times in which you don’t have a choice. You don’t have the choice of cancer. It chooses you. So, I keep going back to, then you are you, a little more, the lessons learned, or given. It is a part of me. A good example I have is this – each time I stretch or bend, I am fully aware that my left side is tighter, it wants to lean over and sag. That darn stomach muscle is pulling me down, but I just won’t let it pull me down. It ain’t happening.

So, it is on this fresh Monday. Step one foot infront of the next, listen to a little tune on my i-phone and head to my first class. Life is grand.
Peace be with you.

0 comments: