CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

just thoughts

It is almost Friday the 13th - and happy birthday to my little friend Harry. For some reason I just have the side ways feelings today - don't know why. As I left the workout place yesterday, I got a sinking feeling in my stomach - next to the building is NM Cancer Center. My thoughts are that someone today is being told they have cancer, and the journey starts. Mostly, here is what I have learned as a cancer patient. When you look OK, then you are expected to be OK. All is "normal". That is the farthest from the truth. How can I be the person that I was before. I could I not have a different worldview? Why on earth would I just accept life as it was when I know that I can keep the good and change the other. Sometimes it may just be me, selfish as it is, to start the change. If I just slip back into what was, how can I leap to what will be? So, enjoy a nice lemonade and do some reflecting. Do you take the time to "just be", or is that not allowed? I love the time that I have walking to work. It is only a few minutes, but it makes me feel good.

More so, here is my funny thought. Thank heavens I don't have to worry about my hair blowing in the wind! It has been breezy. And, drum roll please................I put gel in my hair and spiked it today. I took pictures to show you, but it is so late and I am so tired and tomorrow is a long day. Gotta go to bed.

Peace be with you.

0 comments: