CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

And Celebration was had by nose and all


What the heck is that I wonder?






















Here I am in San Diego. Finally, after years of not seeing my friend we spent a delightful few hours together. She is just the smartest person around! I also met her beautiful daughter. My goodness, it is hard to believe when we met it was 12 years ago!!!



Here I am in all of my hair glory at the convention center bubble thing. I got many stares, what it due to my long locks? Are people jealous of my beautiful red hair?

































TA DA! I have am amethyst in my nose.











look at that long needle. My eye is watering at this point.

A few thoughts to ponder - do you ever wonder as you are flying - who the heck lives THERE?


0 comments: