CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am going to have to learn how to use some of the bells and whistles soon. Here is just a note for today since I have not written for a while. I took this "nia" class. Holy crap - imagine this - surrounded by mirrors, dancing moves that you have no idea and I am overweight!!! Plus I pay for this - crazy!

So, I think I'll go back for more on Thursday! I committed to doing this at least one time a week and it is something new. I also think I'll explore that cardio area in the gym - when the kids get out of it - urgh.

Yesterday I flashed back to when I first started this journey. Why you may ask. I waited in the Dr.'s office 1 hour and 20 minutes before he saw me. That is too long and I am going to try and find a solution. What on earth is going on with this nation. So, the next time I make an appointment at that location should I just say - see you around 4ish give or take an hour.

On that note - time for me to do some work -
Peace be with you today.

0 comments: