CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

As I read the Sunday paper today, the local paper highlighted the Relay for life. And mentioned was one of my "Spa' chemo sitting buddies. I just saw her last week at the Komen walk. The reality has it, her cancer just won't go away. It is something that is really not talked about - rather just known. I felt a bit numb and sad. How can it be.

The article also reminds me not to slip into my shoes without remembering that I have changed. It is easy to do - back to the routine. Back to the craziness. Could I have ever felt so icky? Yes. The ringing in my ears, the pull in my left side, all reminders.

I am pooped - another day - another week to enjoy - and then on to my moms birthday party!
Peace be with you.

0 comments: