CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Slow and steady

I am back home. It hurts, but mostly my stomach! I will have some pictures later. Here is the deal - 2 1/2 hour surgery 2 hours recovery (could't pee). So, morphine was gone on Thursday morning.

But, I made it and I am here at home. Chris just drained my 4 drains and we got through it. OH, here is the big news, no more tatoo! The cancer was in such a big area that she had to take more than orginally thought and I woke to no tatoo. Wow, the lengths people go to get them gone.

Enough, I am heading for a lap around the house (ever so happy our house is small) and then back to the recliner. My happy pills are right next to me.

I bet tomorrow I'll write more and can download my pictures.
Ali

0 comments: