CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Thoughts

So, here is what I started thinking about today - "Ali Adventure". Way back when, about 15 or so years back, I would say that we are going on an Ali Adventure. It would be fun, no one would know the outcome and we would have Ali Stories to tell after. In a matter of fact back then, I thought it would be fun to open a bar and call it Stories. In this bar - people would write their own story on napkins.....you can imagine as the night went on, the stories would get better and better.

When talking with a friend, I said, don't feel weird about calling next week when I get home. It would be fun because I'll be all drugged up! So thus - the thoughts of "Stories". And, if anyone steals my thoughts on opening a bar - good for you - just make sure you give me credit.

I also was listening to one of my favorite NPR programs - AARP. It is fascinating to hear some of the stories. Don't poo poo it until you listen! So, they were talking about breast cancer - and I thought I would pass along something to you all. http://www.sisterstudy.org/English/urgentmsg.htm

I have not sent it to my sister - so hopefully she'll grab it from here. If not - we will have some quality time when she is here to look at the site.

OK - T-7. Next week at this time my DCIS will be gone - I'll have a new boob aka. stomach muscle, a stomach that has a cut from side to side. This my friends, is just another chapter in the life of Ali's Story or even - this is the biggest adventure for sure!
More later.

0 comments: