CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My first nudity pics!

Well, of course I will not share those here - but today I went into the Plastic surgeon to get the lo down on the surgery. What to do not to do etc. And, I got some pictures taken for "before". Strange. I kept thinking, people come in here to do this for fun? Yikes. At least it was a quick 10 minute thing!

On Friday I went into the Oncologists office. Nice guy, but after waiting over 45 minutes to see him, I was a bit pissy. Who me - pissy, can you believe? So, we ended up talking and then he did an exam. He will be the one to read my pathology reports about two weeks after. He talked about this drug - can't recall what, it starts with a T and I am sure some of you know. I am going to opt not to take it. Why, I just don't want anymore drugs in this system. He says that it should be OK, and that I'll just have to do mammograms every six months and an MRI each year. Oh good, you know I love those. Guess I'd better save those drugs!

On the organizational front, this is fun, just like planning a vacation. I love to plan. So, we have it down, Auntie Mary picks up Lilli the day of surgery, then my mom comes into town the next day. My surgery is not schedule until 1p.m. But, I go in that morning at 9a.m. for that dye in the nipple thing. As my friend Tracy said - it just sounds odd and gross. I agree and painful!!!! I won't take pictures (or maybe I will) but I'll let you know the details!

So, my mom is coming down the first week and my sister the second week. Hopefully after that I can drive. Although it is a bit rough with Lilli and the car seat, I'll figure it out. I have to get all of my schoolwork done over the next week. There are a few things that are just writing and one research paper. I think I can do it in the time. I also have to get that house in order (Chris cannot find anything so I need to think like him and put things in plain view!). My biggest thing that I need to do is find a sports bra that zips or snaps up the front. Everything else is covered.

So, there is a calm before the storm!!!!!!!!

0 comments: