CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just thoughts on a hot spring day...is it summer?

I am trying (yes trying) to get ready for my workshop on Friday. This week I am a bit like a fish out of water. Here on campus - just a few things to do. Since I am online I see that Sen Kennedy has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor. You know what - whether you like him or dislike him - I can only think of the long road it is - whatever road is taken. I think of that chemo and the radiation. It just is sad - and the sad thing is that it is happening all around us everyday. Today is the "first" day for chemo for some, or the "first" to feel the side effects. Many firsts and today I woke up and felt good. Clear mind and thoughts for the day. My biggest worry was getting Lilli to her new school and seeing if it would go OK (it did). I don't have to worry about those thoughts of being sick to my stomach.

Speaking of that - I have a blood test on Wednesday. It is to do a "mark" - I don't know - I'll find out on Friday what that means. I went for my second workout and the PT looked at my stomach muscle - it was really hurting - she said it was fine. OK I said and kept going. What is a gal to do with a stomach muscle pulled up to her eyebrow!

Enough - I am going to go - I have officially wasted and hour on the computer at the library. Gotta wash my hands now because I am touching the grody computer.
Peace be with you and you and you - especially you.

0 comments: