CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hair


Here is my hair. I am not sure - is it about week 4 or so? Anyhow take a look - fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.....
Here is what I found taped to a box in the shed. I remember that I cut it out because it really was how I thought and actually do think. I would say it is about 6 years old and I got it out of Fast Company magazine. "I will never use the phrase 'low-hanging fruit.'....I will not describe any merger as 'win-win'....I will not ask the federal government to sue my leading competitor....And...I won't wear loafers. NO WAY. Tom Watson.

I think of this as I am learning new things and new phrases. In the business world, I call it group think when people are talking the same cliche's. It drives me batty!!!! People, think on your own and talk on your own. Why do we all have to say the same stuff!!!! You know what also drives me batty, big trucks that are 10 feet above the ground and go fast and have no mufflers! What about as I say "national no turn signal day" - or especially in my little village the speed limit is 30 with a cop behind every tree, locals go 30. Then, people come right up to your bumper and tailgate. Crazy. Here is what happened today. I was getting out of church, and there was this guy "waiting" for someone. Well, he was right in the crosswalk. I am sure he did not realize that he was right in the cross walk as he waited.......and waited.....and waited.....for his daughter. Because I know that people need to use that crosswalk, I nicely told him. He moved the car and waited.....and waited.....at the other end of the parking lot. Somehow I think that this guy would also go to the supermarket and wait in front of the store. You know.

I posted the picture of my ear - Chris gave me earring for our anniversary. Also, wow, look at those age spots on my skin. I have noticed how the skin on my neck is also looking old. How and when does that happen. Drink more water - maybe that is the trick. We shall see. OK - tired as tired can be. I have a full week. Did I mention that I hate my belly button. That my friends is another subject for another night!




0 comments: