CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

What a week

I have offically done just about nothing (in my terms) for the last 3 hours. What a crazy week it has been. I am about to go into another one as well. But, tonight and the focus for tonight is figuring out what Halloween costume we are wearing to Zoo Boo. I thought we knew what the little gal wanted until URGH!!??!!**!! we saw sleeping beauty on video. So, who knows. I'll get to the bottom of it when I pick her up from school today.

Here is a quote:
Wanting to be someone you're not is a waste of the person you are.
Kurt Cobain (1967 - 1994)

So, I wonder then, if he wasted his life away? Interesting now to reflect on that one.

I had my infusion - maybe 5 left I think. Thank heavens. It was a crazy day. In a matter of fact, so crazy that I was supposed to see the Dr. but he was running behind....SURPRISE surprise surprise so I rescheduled for next week.

I need to head on out - so a bit more later.
Peace be with you.

0 comments: